I ate a little more than I wanted at certain meals (breakfast and dinner), but otherwise eating went well.
I had a GREAT time on the boogie board. I love doing physically challenging things with my body. It makes me feel strong and makes me like my body for being capable of overcoming obstacles.
Aaron took pictures of me in my swimming suit diving and swimming at the pool and after viewing them I felt better than normal. I didn't feel like I looked too chunky so that always makes me feel more comfortable.
I did snap back at my dad when he came to tell us dinner was ready. I think has everything to do with my perspective of the way he told us the food was ready. To me his tone and the way he phrased it were intended to make me feel guilty for not already being their as if I was a little kid and he was coming to get on to me for not obeying him. So what did I do. I got defensive and fought back. I immediately felt guilty though.
This day proved to me that Skylyn was completely potty trained. Even though we had been mostly out of the house all day at the beach or at the potty, she stopped to tell me that she needed to potty. And, twice she told me she needed to go poo-poo and she did!
No comments:
Post a Comment