Friday, August 19, 2011

What should my food be - August 12

Woke up early to walk and read the Bible.  Read JOHN 4 and 5. 
REALLY liked JOHN 4:13-14:
"Jesus answered, 'Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst.  Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.'"
JOHN 4:23-24
(I think it in a way ties into the thinking behind the message of John 3:30):
"'Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.  God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
JOHN 4:50
"...The man took Jesus at his word..."
I absolutely LOVED JOHN 4:34
"'My food,' said Jesus, 'is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish this work.'"

Poppy took Titus and Skylyn on ahead to the lake house wile Aaris and I shopped for pillows for their new room and had our appointments with Dr. Frahm.  It was after 2:00 PM when we got to the lake house.  We finally ate lunch and I had a hard time felling pleased and satisfied when I was done with my plate.  Really wanted a dessert.  I think I get this way when I am somewhere and I don't know what I"m supposed to be doing with myself or my time.

I took the kids for a short exploring walk (too hot and they had the wrong shoes on) and then started a movie for them.  I took a nap.  I woke up not feeling good in my neck and spine which scared and frustrated me.

My dear friend, Christy, called and we had a great talk.  She was incredibly encouraging but it was good to talk to her about my hopes.  The main thing that I was able to grasp during out talk was that I can't expect Aaron's family to just start treating me different because I act different.  I think I will just have to be patient and keep on keeping on with my transformation.  Then, hopefully one day in the years to come they will realize that I'm not the same person and will treat me accordingly.

The Air Conditioning went out on the house we were staying in.  We ate dinner, but again had a hard time feeling pleased by my food or having my hunger satisfied..  The rest of the evening we spent moving to a different house because of the broken A/C.  I had some diarrhea due to having eaten watermelon for my morning snack.  Also I felt really weak.  At 9:40 PM I had more watermelon for a dessert and 1 rice cake.  I was very joyful that I stopped at just 1!!!!  I did start feeling anxious before bed.  Some anxiety had set in because of not feeling like my neck and spine were fixed like they were supposed to have been after just having my appointment that day.  Also, because of feeling weak and experiencing diarrhea I was worried about my health.  Therefore, I decided to take another 1/2 of a potassium pill to feel safer.  Aaron also pointed out that I get anxious about my health when I'm not close to a hospital.  I think it was because of my potassium and because I was taking my medicine later than normal (which includes my anxiety pill and calming supplements.)

No comments:

Post a Comment